Thursday, January 28, 2010

Blog Virgin...sort of.

For most of us, the first time we have sex follows a number of other "encounters" that could've led to sex but didn't (thankfully). We don't consider ourselves new to the game so to speak, however we've never gone all. the. way. Well, fellow bloggers, that is how I feel about the world of blogging. I have made a few posts on other sites here and there; dabbled in some pre-blog foreplay, but only now have I made the command decision to go all. the. way. I must admit there is something to it, blogging that is (ok, both really). Although, I am excited about my new mode of expression and I look forward to picking up fun tricks and learning from others as I go (hope you don't mind) nothing can be truly as satisfying as knowing, this time around, I don't have to worry about using any "special protection" or take a pill before posting (interesting thought though), but as I write it occurs to me... I could still get a virus...damn those things follow you everywhere!

Okay, really, enough with the metaphor, so I am new to this whole thing, that's okay. My whole point in starting this lovely blog wasn't to develop sassy, slightly inappropriate metaphors rather have a place to put my thoughts out into a land seemingly endless. I am a woman, I am a mother, I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and a professional (to name a few). I put my whole heart into everything I do; and if I had all the money in the world I would have a new pair of black stilettos each time. I am a little bit smarmy, but never mean offense. I would do anything for just about anyone, within reason and legalities (of course) and my friends and family are my life. I am terrified of flying, dying, and crying at work; and without a doubt my husband and daughter are the best part of me.

So I don't really know what's to come in regard to subjects; I can't guarantee at some point this could be my release of obsession, frustration, and a few oh, so, sappy moments but no matter what I am very much looking forward to this...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, greek sister... I'm new to this too but I think I like it!

    ReplyDelete